Transport Help hires its own employees and assigns them to support a client's workforce for a specific period of time. Our goal is to identify people with the skills best suited to a position and get that person working for you.
How do we do it?
- Extensive research and networking
- Media and web advertising, including the use of on-line job postings and application forms.
- Assessments, evaluations, and interviews with potential candidates.
- Reference checks.
- Personality profiling.
- Preparing and counseling candidates.
- Scheduling and preparing clients and candidates for interviews and client-specific testing.
- Continuous follow-through after placement.