TPS Group of Companies Staff are ensuring we our doing everything we can to keep our workplaces safe and healthy in the presence of the coronavirus. We are planning, preparing and responding. The purpose of this interim guidance is to provide our staff, trainees, customers and visitors direction and education on how we are handling the situation. The guidance will be updated based on the evolving circumstances of the situation.
- Our Business Continuity Plan includes but is not limited to the following:
- Actively encourage anyone to stay home:
- Staff who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness are to stay home and not come to work until they are free of fever, signs of a fever, and any other symptoms for at least 24 hours, without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
- Perform routine environmental cleaning:
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, doorknobs and vehicles.
- Provide disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks) can be wiped down by employees before each us.
- We continue to conduct a significant amount of our meetings and day to day business by phone or video where possible and encourage our customers and vendors to interact with us by those means.
- Working from home. Where possible, staff will work from home or another location.
- Strive to keep all staff informed to the best of our ability as it becomes available.
The goal is to minimize risks to our colleagues, while continuing to effectively run our business.
Always here to answer any questions,
Kevin Pattison, President/CEO
Mark Arnold, General Manager
Brian Pattison, General Manager, Northern Academy of Transportation Training